Here are the 25 most influential people on LinkedIn in India
- The influencers include dignitaries such as
Kiran Bediand Ravi Shankar Prasad and many prominent women leaders.
- The list comprises influencers from diverse industries such as financial services, startups, HR, social impact, and IT Services.
- Indian contributors are three times more likely to respond to comments on posts and received over ten times more engagement in the past year.
The list features contributors who have shaped industry opinion, analysed key trends, and used the platform in innovative ways inspiring other professionals to join conversations and share opinions.
The influencers hail from diverse industries such as financial services, startups, HR, social impact, and IT Services who are industry leaders writing about a range of topics from HR policies and work culture to data privacy, women issues, entrepreneurship, and technology.
Influencers who made to the list for the first time include Kiran Bedi, Lt. Governor of Puducherry and Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister for Law & Justice & Electronics & IT of India, who have regularly shared updates on the progress they are making regarding government campaigns such as Digital India campaign and have been vocal about the growing security concerns with the spread of fake news via social platforms.
The contributors have shared opinions on trending topics such as entrepreneurship, women in leadership roles, developments in technology, and the startup ecosystem that have kickstarted engaging industry discussions.
The posts that performed exceptionally well and earned the highest social signals and public engagement include Siddharth Pai’s article on ‘ Limbic thought and artificial intelligence’ and Vartika Kashyap's article on ‘ Morning Habits That Keep My Productivity Levels Sky High’.
Also, Ankur Warikoo’s video series #WarikooWednesdays has drawn more than 44,000 video views and more than 1,000 social signals.
Here’s the full list:
- Swati Agarwal, General Manager, Social Venture Partners
- Tamal Bandyopadhyay, Consulting Editor, Business Standard
- Kiran Bedi, Lt Governor, Puducherry, Government of Puducherry
- Sairee Chahal, Founder, CEO Sheroes
- Subhash Chandra, Founder, CrowdWisdom360
- Annesha Dutta, Consultant & Corporate Trainer- Communications & Branding
- Debjani Ghosh, President,
- Raja Jamalamadaka, Leadership coach, Advisor to startups
- Pooja Kapur, Ambassador of India to Bulgaria and Macedonia
- Vartika Kashyap, Marketing Manager, ProofHub
- Ester Martinez, CEO & Editor-in-Chief at People Matters
- Hansi Mehrotra, Founder, The Money Hans
- Purnima Menon, CMO, Microland Limited
- Procyon Mukherjee, Chief Procurement Officer, LafargeHolcim
- Siddharth Pai, Founder and General Partner, Siana Capital
- Jayashree Patnaik, Chief Strategy Officer, CFA Technologies
- Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister for Law & Justice & Electronics & IT of India
- Pooja Sareen, Editor in Chief & Co-founder at Inc 42
- Lima Sehgal, Senior HR Advisor & job market specialist
- Kunal Shah, Advisor to the Board, Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd.
- Ritesh Kumar Singh, Founder and Chief Economist, Indonomics Consulting
- Tapan Singhel, Managing Director and CEO,
Bajaj Allianz General InsuranceCo. Ltd.
- Amit Somani, Managing Partner, Prime Venture Partners
- Hari T. N, Head HR,
- Ankur Warikoo, Cofounder & CEO, nearbuy.com
- Tech giants Google, Amazon, and Apple back work authorisation in US for spouses of H-1B visa holders
- This new book about saving a forest as big as 178,000 football fields is only partly fictional
- Cyclone Tauktae causes heavy rains in Kerala — coastal areas are badly affected
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat