HERE COME THE FOMC MINUTES...
In its June 18 policy announcement, the Fed kept interest rates unchanged and took another $10 billion off its monthly asset purchases.
Along with its policy announcement, the Fed also released its latest economic projections, which include the much talked about "dot plot," which shows where FOMC members think interest rates will be at the end of the next three years.
In a note to clients earlier this week, Maury Harris, an economist with UBS, said that while the minutes may provide information that is, "somewhat limited and inconclusive," topics to keep an eye out for will be any discussion of the Fed's communication strategy and, of course, the dot plot.
- Practically's Marketing Vice President shares important marketing lessons EdTech learnt during the Covid era
- CoinSwitch Kuber, CoinDCX and WazirX were the top crypto advertisers on digital mediums this year: Report
- Scientists discover Mercury-like exoplanet where a year is only eight hours long
- L&T, Tata Power, Jet Airways, Biocon and other stocks that are in focus on December 3
- Alibaba, Tencent, and other Chinese players are betting big on the metaverse — but the government is yet to buy into the hype