Here's What The Market Thinks About Obama's Russia Sanctions
This morning, The White House announced sanctions against 7 individuals with close ties to Vladimir Putin.
So far, it doesn't look like the market cares. At all.
Russia's stock market is up over 3%.
Meanwhile, the dollar is falling against the ruble.
- Clear(Tax) has bagged $75 million from world's highest valued fintech startup Stripe and others to fuel its international expansion
- Mark Zuckerberg hits out against Apple as Facebook's ad revenue dwindles
- Ever thought Shahrukh Khan could endorse your neighbourhood store? Here’s how Cadbury India is making it possible
- Apple may equip MacBook Air 2022 with a new 'M2' chip
- Virat Kohli says 'high intensity' IPL took a toll on India, after the team got thwarted by Pakistan on Sunday