JAMIE DIMON: Bitcoin is a fraud that's 'worse than tulip bulbs'
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says bitcoin is worse than the most infamous asset bubble in history.
The cryptocurrency is "worse than tulip bulbs" according to Dimon, who was speaking at a Barclays Conference on Tuesday according to Bloomberg. He added that "it's a fraud" which will eventually blow up.Dimon said he would fire any trader that transacted bitcoin for being stupid.
Get the latest Bitcoin price here.
- Sonu Sood to launch blood bank app to connect donors with those in urgent need of blood
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India