With social distancing measures in place and the stock market riding a roller coaster, a book might just be the place to turn. Five investing and personal finance classics should help to ease your mind a bit during these volatile times.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Personal Finance Insider team. We occasionally highlight financial products and services that can help you make smarter decisions with your money. We do not give investment advice or encourage you to adopt a certain investment strategy. What you decide to do with your money is up to you. If you take action based on one of our recommendations, we get a small share of the revenue from our commerce partners. This does not influence whether we feature a financial product or service. We operate independently from our advertising sales team.
1. 'Warren Buffett's Ground Rules,' by Jeremy C. Miller
2. 'I Will Teach You To Be Rich,' by Ramit Sethi
3. 'Mastering The Market Cycle,' by Howard Marks
4. 'Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook,' by Tony Robbins
5. 'The Little Book of Common Sense Investing,' by John C. Bogle
6. 'Broke Millennial Takes On Investing,' by Erin Lowry