Airbnb seeks to raise $2.6 billion in its mid-December IPO, giving it a valuation of up to $35 billion
Airbnbplans to raise $2.6 billion in its mid-December IPO, giving it a valuationof up to $35 billion.
- The company plans to list about 50 million shares at between $44 and $50 per share, a regulatory filing showed.
- Airbnb will list on the NASDAQ under the symbol "ABNB."
- It was previously eyeing a $30 billion valuation, with $3 billion in proceeds.
Airbnb is seeking to raise $2.6 billion in its December IPO, giving it a valuation of up to $35 billion on a fully diluted basis, the company said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday.
The home rental company plans to list about 50 million shares at between $44 to $50 per share, according to the filing. It was previously aiming for a $30 billion valuation.Airbnb will list on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "ABNB." The company's investor roadshow is scheduled to begin Tuesday and its IPO for later this month.
Meanwhile, DoorDash plans to raise $2.8 billion in the other most anticipated IPO this month. That would give the food delivery service a valuation of $32 billion. The company said its offering will be priced at between $75 to $85 per share. DoorDash will trade on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "DASH."Read More: Cheap stocks just had their best month ever. A Wall Street expert breaks down why their outperformance is bound to continue over the next 4 to 5 years — and listed 2 bargain stocks to buy to capitalize on the trend.
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1
- Elon Musk announces major redesigns for Tesla Model S
- Microsoft launches new India Development Centre facility in Noida