Warburg Pincus-backed Home First Finance Company to launch ₹1,153 crore IPO on January 21
- Home First Finance Company (HFFC) is set to launch its ₹1,153 crore initial public offering on January 21.
- The IPO will remain open for subscription until January 25, making it the third IPO of 2021 after IRFC and Indigo Paints.
- The company has set the price band at ₹517-₹518 per share.
AdvertisementPrivate equity funds Warburg Pincus (WP) backed housing finance company, Home First Finance Company (HFFC) is all set to launch its ₹1,153 crore initial public offering on January 21. The IPO will remain open for subscription until January 25, making it the third IPO of 2021 after IRFC and Indigo Paints.
The company has set the price band at ₹517-₹ 518 per share. An investor can place a minimum bid of 28 equity shares and in multiples of 28, thereafter.
The Mumbai-based affordable housing finance company received capital markets regulator Sebi’s approval for an initial public offering in March last year, but the coronavirus pandemic led to the delay in its plans.
The public issue consists of a fresh issue of ₹265 crore and an offer for sale of ₹888.72 crore by existing shareholders, who will be selling part of their stake.
Home First Finance Company opens on Thursday
|Opens on||January 21|
|Closes on||January 25|
|Price band||₹517-₹ 518 per share|
|Minimum bid||28 equity shares|
|Reservation for qualified institutional buyers||50%|
|Reservation for non-institutional buyers||15%|
|Reservation for retail investors||35%|
Once the IPO is concluded, the shares are likely to hit the bourses on February 3. The equity shares will be listed on both the exchanges — BSE and NSE. Axis Capital, Credit Suisse Securities, ICICI Securities and Kotak Mahindra Capital are the lead managers for its initial public offering (IPO).
Private equity fund Warburg Pincus (WP) holds 30.62% stake in the company. The marquee investor increased its stake in the company by 5.03% just a week ago, ahead of the IPO.
Home First Finance Company IPO: All you need to know
- Home First Finance Company is a technology-driven, affordable housing finance company, providing home loans to customers from low and middle-income groups.
- The RHP indicated that the company’s gross loan assets have grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 63.4% to ₹3730 crore, between the fiscal year 2018-2020.
- According to CRISIL Research by FY23, the affordable housing outstanding credit will increase at approximately 9% to 10% CAGR to ₹1190000 crore.
- The grey market premium suggests an upside of ₹90-100 for the price band set at ₹517-₹ 518 per share.
One of India's money managers explained ‘the mother of all bull runs’ using Amitabh Bachchan-starrer Amar, Akbar, Anthony
Popular on BI
- TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other IT companies' dream run could be over, say analysts
- Top five safest cars in India with 5-star NCAP ratings
- Sensex down by 0.56%; Nifty IT, metal, media, pharma, PSU bank, and realty top losers among sectoral indices
- Ambassador era relic Hindustan Motors looking to make a comeback with electric vehicles
- Polygon and Binance swoop in to rescue projects running on Terra