Top stock movers — GMM Pfaudler, SBI, RIL, HDFC Bank, IOC, IDBI and more
- The 30-share BSE index was trading 0.80% lower; while the Nifty50 fell 97.10 points at 9:50 am.
- These were the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack.
- These are the top stocks that are buzzing in trade today.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementIndian stock market index Sensex tumbled over 300 points on Tuesday, led by losses in index-heavyweights Reliance Industries and Maruti, amidst negative cues from global markets and foreign fund outflows.
The 30-share BSE index was trading 0.80% lower; while the Nifty50 fell 97.10 points at 9:50 am.
These were the top losers and gainers in the Nifty pack:
*as of September 22, 10:00 am
|Top Nifty Gainers||Top Nifty Losers|
|HDFC Bank||ZEE Entertainment|
|ICICI Bank||Adani Ports|
GMM Pfaudler shares locked in 10% lower circuit
GMM Pfaudler shares were locked in a 10% lower circuit after the promoters of the company would sell 25.71 lakh shares via offer for sale. The company has set the floor price at ₹3,500 per share, which is at a discount of 33% as of yesterday’s closing price.
HSIL shares trade 5% higher
The shares of HSIL Limited were trading 5% higher after the company’s board approved the proposal for buyback of fully paid-up equity shares of up to ₹70 crore worth of shares at ₹105 per share at a meeting held yesterday.
SBI shares down 2%
SBI shares lost 2% during the early trade hours. The country’s largest lender SBI on Monday raised ₹7,000 crores by issuing Basel III compliant bonds.
IDBI Bank shares down 4%
AdvertisementThe shares of IDBI Bank were trading 4% lower after the bank appointed six investment banks to raise up to ₹11,000 crore, the qualified institutional placement (QIP) in November.
Indian Oil Corp shares down 3%
Indian Oil Corp shares lost nearly 3% after the company said it would invest ₹17,825 crore in implementing Petrochemical and Lube Integration at its Gujarat Refinery.
AdvertisementHDFC Bank shares nearly a percent
The shares of HDFC Bank was up nearly a percent in an otherwise volatile market after the bank denied the allegations of misleading claims levelled by a US-based law firm to seek damages in a class-action suit.
SEE ALSO: Angel Broking ₹600 crore IPO opens today: Here’s what works for it and what doesn’t
Top stocks to watch— State Bank of India, GMM Pfaudler, HSIL, Route Mobile, Muthoot Finance, Manappuram Finance, CAMS, Chemcon and others
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining
- Reliance Retail clocks nearly as much revenue as a year earlier as COVID shock abates — but the Amazon threat looms