Olivia Culpo channeled the early 2000s in a pair of leather pants designed with cutouts around her hips
- Olivia Culpo was photographed in Malibu wearing an all-black outfit with pants that had cutouts around her hips.
- The former Miss Universe wore the $1,950 Zeynep Arcay leather bottoms to dinner at the celebrity-loved restaurant Nobu.
- She paired the pants with a cropped turtleneck, a Dior saddlebag, and a mask from her own Olivia Culpo x Express line.
The exposed-thong look was all the rage in the early 2000s, and celebrities appear to be bringing the trend back.
In 2019, Jennifer Lopez wore a pair of pants that were designed with a high-waisted thong. Then, in February, Kendall Jenner embraced the look in a head-to-toe pink outfit.But Olivia Culpo put a new spin on the trend on September 16. While out to dinner at Nobu Malibu, the model and former Miss Universe was seen wearing a pair of zip-up, leather pants designed with cutouts around her hips.
A post shared by Olivia Culpo (@oliviaculpo) on Sep 14, 2020 at 6:31pm PDT
- Sanofi, GSK to supply COVAX with 200 mn doses of COVID-19 vaccine (Ld)
- After Bihar, now BJP promises free Corona vaccine in MP
- Sanofi, GSK to support COVAX with 200mn doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Union Minister Smriti Irani tests positive for COVID-19
- Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India