15 faux-leather tech accessories that look just like the real thing
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Faux leather has become increasingly popular over the last few years and is expected to grow into a market worth over $85 billion by the year 2025.
- Environmental consciousness, animal rights, and price awareness have helped to drive the industry, and faux/vegan leather is now used to make products like bags, shoes, and tech gear.
- If you're looking to make the switch to faux leather, we rounded up 15 tech accessories like phone cases and a faux-leather Apple Watch strap to help guide your search.
A few factors have contributed to this growing trend, like increased environmental consciousness on the part of shoppers, and a lower cost of production on the part of retailers. It's no wonder why fashion companies like Matt & Nat, Pixie Mood, and dozens of shoe brands have worked their way into the spotlight in the recent months - quality plus style plus environmental awareness equals a win for everyone.
But bags and shoes aren't the only accessories treading into the vegan terrain. Tech accessories are also getting an update.If you're looking to make the switch, below, you'll find a round-up of 15 faux-leather tech accessories that are sure to fool anyone into thinking they're the real deal.
Read on to find some of our picks for faux and vegan leather tech accessories on the internet.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A faux-crocodile Apple Watch band with a professional touch
A laptop tote that can fit all your commuting essentialsAdvertisement
A sleek phone case
A vegan leather folio case to take your iPad on the goAdvertisement
A faux leather laptop backpack with just the right amount of style
A vegan leather sleeve that will protect your laptop from dropsAdvertisement
A padfolio that keeps your notebooks and iPad in one place
A practical crossbody to carry your phone, charger, and cardsAdvertisement
A sophisticated vegan leather tablet case
A faux leather phone case that will stand the test of timeAdvertisement
A charging station to tame all your cords
A commuter wallet with a built-in chargerAdvertisement
A folio case that can hold your laptop without the bulk
A luggage tag that doubles as a portable chargerAdvertisement
A Surface Pro case that is extremely functional
- Rupee rises 10 paise to 75.50 against US dollar in early trade
- Over 19K COVID-19 cases push India's tally above 6 lakh, 5 days after crossing 5-lakh mark
- Microsoft OneDrive gets 100GB file upload limit, Dark Mode
- Russo Bros wary of returning to theatres amid COVID-19
- Lee Fixel, the man behind Tiger Global's investments in Facebook, Spotify and Flipkart has a new $1.3 billion fund
- Oxford Covid 19 Vaccine
- Bank Holiday in July
- Vodafone Idea News
- Types of Chinese App
- Chinese Apps
- Indian Covid 19 Vaccine
- Sharechat App
- Assam Floods Pictures
- H1-B Visa Impact
- Camscanner App Alternative
- Chinese Mobile Company
- Top Chinese App
- List of Banned Chinese Apps
- UC Browser App Alternative
- Foreign Investment
- India China Army Difference