25 funny but useful Father's Day gifts that'll give your dad a good laugh
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- If the dad you're shopping for is best known for his humor, below are 25 funny gifts he'll enjoy - and actually use.
- If you don't find the perfect gift on this list, take a look at more Father's Day 2019 gift ideas here.
Dads are - for better or worse - known for their humor.Whether he really is the funniest guy you know or his dad jokes are simply hall of fame worthy, he might appreciate a good joke (and some lighthearted sentimentality) more than anything else on Father's Day.
Especially if he's hard to shop for, these 25 funny gifts are a good jumping off point. Pair them with one of our favorite Father's Day gifts or keep them short and sweet on their own. And if you're looking for some more guidance, check out these posts:
If you're looking for more Father's Day gift ideas, we have you covered:
- 47 perfect Father's Day gifts under $50
- 25 thoughtful Father's Day gifts under $25
- 33 practical and cool Father's Day gifts under $100
- 22 Amazon Prime-eligible Father's Day gifts under $100
- These $95 boxes of team gear make great Father's Day gifts for dedicated sports fans
- 19 unique foodie gifts for Father's Day
Below are 26 funny Father's Day gifts dad will love this year:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.