25 hot cars at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show
- The Geneva Motor Show is the first major European auto show of 2019.
- The show features the latest offerings from Aston Martin, Bentley, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Polestar, VW, Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, and Pininfarina.
- As the trend in the industry goes, electric vehicles and hybrids will play a major role at the show.
- The show is held every year at the Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The 2019 Geneva Motor Show will be open to the public until March 17.
The 2019 Geneva Motor Show is the first major European car show of the year. As a result, the world's automakers go big for Geneva. Car makers pulled out all the stops to show off their latest and greatest.
The show also features a host of more practical offerings from mainstream mass market and luxury brands including Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Polestar, VW, Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and Mazda.
Less well know brands like Russia's new ultra-luxury brand Aurus are also featured at the show.
The 2019 Geneva Motor Show will be open to the public until March 17 at the Palexpo Arena in Geneva, Switzerland.
Here's a closer look at the 25 hot new cars at the Geneva Motor Show.