31 clever and cool Father's Day gifts you can buy at Nordstrom
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- If you're searching for Father's Day gift ideas, you've come to the right place.
- Nordstrom is home to many cool and unique dad-approved gifts, from small Bluetooth speakers with big noise to cologne shaped like old-school apothecary jars that smells like a bonafide jazz club.
- Still looking for unique gift ideas for dad? You can find more Father's Day 2019 gift inspiration here.
Father's Day is fast approaching on Sunday, June 16, and the benefit of doing your shopping for the old man now rather than the day before is that you can afford to browse a bit. Take your time and meander. It's also a big perk that your shopping can coincide with the big Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale.Below, we've rounded up 31 of the best gifts for dads currently available at Nordstrom, so you can streamline your process without compromising on an awesome gift.
Most of Nordstrom's offerings are already price matched, but its free shipping, easy returns, rewards, and well-regarded customer service might make it worth an extra few dollars for convenience's sake if it's a slim difference.
For even more Father's Day gift ideas for Dad, check out Insider Picks' gift guide hub that includes:
- 25 thoughtful Father's Day gifts under $25
- 47 perfect Father's Day gifts that are all under $50
- 33 practical and cool Father's Day gifts under $100
- 22 Amazon Prime-eligible Father's Day gifts under $100
- These $95 boxes of team gear make great Father's Day gifts for dedicated sports fans
- 19 unique foodie gifts for Father's Day
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.