7 travel-rewards credit cards that'll reimburse your Global Entry fee every 4 years
Personal Finance Insider writes about products, strategies, and tips to help you make smart decisions with your money. Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Global Entry is a fantastic way to save time every time you enter the US.
- Unfortunately, Global Entry isn't free.
- While I believe it's worth the price for frequent travelers, you might as well use a credit card that will reimburse you for the fee, like the Chase Sapphire Reserve or the Platinum Card® from American Express.
Some of the top travel cards - include the Chase Sapphire Reserve and the Platinum Card from American Express - will reimburse you for the cost of the Global Entry application (which includes access to TSA PreCheck), up to $100.
Global Entry lasts approximately five years, and all the cards on this list cover the cost of your application when you need to renew.Here are seven top credit cards that cover Global Entry or TSA PreCheck.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Personal Finance Insider team. We occasionally highlight financial products and services that can help you make smarter decisions with your money. We do not give investment advice or encourage you to adopt a certain investment strategy. What you decide to do with your money is up to you. If you take action based on one of our recommendations, we get a small share of the revenue from our commerce partners. This does not influence whether we feature a financial product or service. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. If you have questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com.
Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
The Platinum Card from American ExpressAdvertisement
Chase Sapphire Reserve
The Business Platinum Card® from American ExpressAdvertisement
IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Bank of America Premium Rewards credit cardAdvertisement
United Explorer Card
- 4,000 people to attend I-Day celebrations at Red Fort — to maintain 'Do Gaz ki Doori'
- Best PlayStation 4 games
- Profitable stocks in last one month—Lemon Tree, CG Power, Balaji Amines Limited, SBI Card
- HDFC Bank launches Shaurya KGC Card — a farm loan product for armed forces
- EXCLUSIVE: OYO’s new employee initiatives — weekend curfew with no calls or Slack messages, a surprise holiday, and discounted Curefit membership