$9 billion Okta started in the cloud, but it's extending into the data center for the first time to reflect the 'reality' of what customers need
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Manu Sharma, Jessica Lal's murder convict, walks out of jail after 14 years on the grounds of ‘good behaviour’
- Britannia reports 26% jump in its net profit and better margins despite price inflation of raw materials
- Unnamed Albanian player tests positive for virus
- Moody's downgrades ratings of 8 firms, 3 banks
- India’s western coast is hit by fewer cyclones than the eastern coast: Scientific reasons explained