A key witness says 'Jinx' subject Robert Durst admitted he killed his wife to future victim
Durst has been charged with murdering Berman in her Los Angeles home in 2000. Kathleen Durst disappeared in 1982, and her remains have never been found to this day.In a pre-trial hearing in Los Angeles on Thursday, witness Nathan "Nick" Chavin, 72 - another close friend of Durst - said that Durst told Berman that he killed his wife.
Chavin was brought into court as a "secret witness," according to the LA Times, and was flanked by bodyguards.Prosecutors allege that Durst killed Berman because she knew that he killed his wife, who has never been found. Durst denies murdering both women, though "The Jinx" famously ended with the explosive reveal of Durst saying, "I killed them all" into a mic while in a bathroom when he seemingly didn't think anyone was listening.
In 2003, Durst admitted to murdering and chopping up the body of his neighbor Morris Black, yet he was not convicted after claiming he did it out of self-defense.
- IAMAI-BACC appoints India’s first cyber security coordinator Dr Gulshan Rai as its Advisory Board Member
- Here are the top most awaited Indian web series of 2021 as per YouGov's survey
- Nykaa will spend its IPO money on setting up retail stores and repaying loans
- Ola Scooter launch date set for August 15 – here’s everything you need to know
- Facebook employees asked to wear masks at offices due to rising Covid cases