A regular guy tries the trendy barre class that women are obsessed with
Of all the trendy fitness programs I hear about, one stands out in particular: barre. It seems like only women participate in this unique workout regime, which incorporates technique and conditioning used by ballet dancers.
It's easy to understand that men might shy away from a workout with such a description. That being said, everything I'd heard about barre suggested that it offers a full-body approach from which both sexes can benefit.
I got the chance to see what barre is all about in a private lesson studio owner and instructor Katie Muehlenkamp at the Bar Method location in Brooklyn, NY.
Follow BI Video: On Twitter
- Bihar reports 16th COVID-19 casualty; number of cases rises to 3,185
- 11 more test COVID-19 positive in Jharkhand; cases rise to 469
- Pregnant woman, toddler die at quarantine centres in C'garh
- 50 test COVID-19 positive in Nashik district; tally 1,108
- Highest single-day spike of 344 cases takes total to 4,536 in Bengal; death toll 223