An Insane Gothic Castle In Connecticut Can Be Yours For $45 Million
Mark caused a ruckus in the small town of Woodstock when he bought the parcel and began building the 20-room castle back in 2003. According to Connecticut Magazine, it took 7 years and $4.1 million to build, and people from the town would often stop by for a glimpse.
The house has also seen a fair amount of drama. Mark reportedly lived there with his now ex-wife and their two children, until Galt filed for divorce in 2010. Mark later moved his pregnant girlfriend into the castle with her older daughter, according to Connecticut Magazine.That relationship also ended and that girlfriend took Mark to court in New York City to pay additional child support, according to The New York Post. Mark was rumored to have tried to start multiple business on the property, including a modeling business, a bed and breakfast, and a private zoo.
The home is currently listed on Coldwell Banker.
- COVID-19 testing reaches 8,000 per million in India, recovery rate at 62.93%
- Make a WhatsApp voice or video call with Google Assistant
- 26 new COVID-19 cases in Nagaland, tally rises to 774
- Pulse oximeters like 'surakha kavach', have minimised COVID-19 deaths in Delhi: Kejriwal
- After Amitabh and Abhishek, Aishwarya, daughter Aaradhya also test positive for COVID-19