This Indie Musician Turned An Ola Cab Driver For A Day
He recently tied up with Ola and doubled up as a cab-driver for their premium car service-
He drove around Borivali, Mumbai. Business Insider talked to the
Also Read: From drones to bots- What will deliver your future?
In the video, we see the musician picking up several people who booked an Ola ride. He asks them to vote
He remembers picking up around twelve rides in a 7-hour shift where he took breaks, unlike an Ola driver who usually pulls a 12-hour shift.
All this effort was done for promoting ‘Side A/ Side B’ his upcoming album in which he collaborates with different artists from all around the world in the first part 'Side A' which arrives this October. The album also features Karsh Kale, Grain,
Well, we wouldn’t mind going on a quirky road-trip with this entertainer.
Watch the Ola video here.
- India’s ‘Transparent Taxation’ charter — Highlights of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s speech
- Pranab Mukherjee's condition remains unchanged, says Army Hospital after false death news surface on the internet
- SBI, ICICI Bank, Axis, Kotak and others have plans to raise $14 billion — but if things go haywire, they could need three-times more
- Top stock movers on Dalal Street today — TCS, HCL, Wipro, Ashok Leyland, IndiGo and more
- DTE Rajasthan Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2020 begins. Here’s how to apply