This is your chance to make it big! Silicon bigwigs, startup bosses to descend in Delhi on January 16 for Start-up India
As promised, Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government is doing everything it can to support the entrepreneurial dreams.
The ‘Start-up India, Stand-up India’ initiative, which will kick-off on January 16, is going to be a mega event, with experts from
Uber’s Travis Kalanick, Soft-Bank’s Masayoshi Son, etc are going to be in Delhi to participate in Start-up India campaign.
The Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), which has taken charge of the Start-up India project, will make sure everything runs smooth.
The day-long event will see attendance from 2,000 people from the world of startups.
Modi wants to bank of startups to get funding and jobs in India. The event will be telecasted in IITs, IIMs, NITs and IIITs, empowering youths to give wings to their dreams.
- Samsung Galaxy A31 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max – Which device should you go for?
- Assam reports 128 new COVID-19 cases
- 48 test positive for COVID-19 in Tripura, tally reaches 695
- Jharkhand reports 7th COVID death, highest single-day spike of 79 cases
- Bihar's COVID-19 death toll rises to 29; cases soar to 4,598