Dara Khosrowshahi is officially Uber's new CEO
Dara Khosrowshahi has accepted the position of Uber CEO after he was selected by the company's board on Sunday.The former Expedia CEO's appointment comes after embattled Uber cofounder Travis Kalanick was ousted as CEO of the world's most valuable private company in June and Uber has suffered an exodus of its top ranks amid mounting public scandals.
In a memo sent to Uber employees, the company's board said that Khosrowshahi is "the best person to lead Uber into the future" and said his appointment is also aimed at "improving our culture and making Uber the best place to work."Khosrowshahi will greet Uber employees at an all-hands meeting at the company's San Francisco headquarters on Wednesday.
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India
- Checkout what is allowed and what is not in the new guidelines issued by the Delhi government