Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal are claiming a cracker festival season. Here’s how they have fared so far
The mega sales by the top three e-commerce companies- Flipkart, Amazon India, Snapdeal- have attracted online shoppers in the country. The three companies have been fighting festive season sale battles to have more consumers on board, thereby making more money.
It was raining discounts and cashback offers and the statistics are out on which company has made how much so far. Flipkart claimed it logged sales of Rs 1,400 crore and is targeting sales of over Rs 3,350 crore by the end of the sale period.
In the initial 12 hours of the deal, Flipkart and its design gateway Myntra had sold 2.25 million units while Amazon India said it sold 1.5 million units. Snapdeal asserted that it sold 1.67 million units in the initial 16 hours of its deal.
AdvertisementAmzon's mega sale otherwise known as Great Indian deal finished the previous evening. Nonetheless, Flipkart's
Popular on BI
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Watch a raven take out a Google drone mid-air as the tech giant is forced to ground its home delivery service due to bird attacks
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians slips down to seventh spot after losing a match to RCB