IRCTC, Justdial, Oswal Wools feature in Fortune India’s Next 500 list
Fortune has come up with a list of India’s Next 500 companies, and it features
Dynamatic Technologies, which tops the list with an annual revenue of over Rs 1,693 crore, is followed by Nectar Lifescience (Rs 1,692 crore), Oswal Wollen Mills (Rs 1,689 crore), VRL Logistics (Rs 1,682.5 crore) and Hitachi Home & Life Solutions (Rs 1,682.18 crore).
Amongst the top five, Nectar Lifescience has made its entry in the list for the first time while other four companies have upped themselves from last year.
Together, these 500 companies have generated a revenue of Rs 5,14,788 crore, says the magazine, while on an average, these firms have had a revenue of more than Rs 1,000 crore.
These firms pan over various industries and sectors like basic materials; financial services; food and agri products; pharma and information technology; capital goods and iron and steel.
Both UTI Asset Management Company and Just Dial, are new entrants in the list and stand at 442nd and 449 th positions, respectively.
- RBI approves panel of three independent directors to run Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Farmers protest against three farm bills turn violent after protestors set a tractor on fire near India Gate
- Bank stocks gain as Supreme Court defers verdict on loan moratorium case to October 5
- Dentsu Aegis Network is now dentsu international
- Top stock movers — Future Retail, Hero MotoCorp, Indoco Remedies, Surya Roshni, PVR, Vodafone-Idea and more