GOLDMAN SACHS AND TEEN VOGUE: Here are the 20 brands that millennial women love
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
For the third year in a row, Goldman Sachs' equity research team and Teen Vogue's fashion experts put together 2015's definitive "Teen Vogue-Goldman Sachs Love List" - a list of the top 20 brands that matter the most to "It Girls."In order to determine the degree of "love-ability", the analysts scored each brand based on familiarity, affinity, and "word of mouth," or how much respondents discussed a brand relative to others - key in the era of Instagram.
Beauty brands are "in the sweet spot" as they are both "well-loved and well-owned."On the flipside, fashion brands were "floundering" as "favorability metrics generally declined from last year." Mall-centric apparel brands like American Apparel and Hollister are struggling, and most hangbag brands are "falling flat."
Check out the full list below.
20) Free people
19) Marc JacobsAdvertisement
18) Steve Madden
17) Louis VuittonAdvertisement
14) Urban Decay
13) Sephora MakeupAdvertisement
12) Bath & Body Works
9) Urban OutfittersAdvertisement
3) Victoria's SecretAdvertisement
2) PINK Victoria's Secret
1) Forever 21Advertisement
And now take a closer look at the "Hermit Kingdom"...
- Uber, Ola hit a speed bump as Indian government caps surge pricing and issues new guidelines
- Farmers' protest: Delhi government denies permission to police to use stadiums as temporary jails
- Adani completes ₹1,300 crore acquisition of Alipurduar Transmission from Kalpataru Power
- Chaos at Tikri border as protesters clash with police
- Five patients killed after fire breaks out at ICU of COVID hospital in Gujarat, PM Modi condoles deaths