Honda built a Civic pickup truck and it's absolutely insane
- The Honda Civic pickup truck has arrived.
- The folks at Honda UK created a pickup truck based on the new Honda Civic Type R.
- The pickup codenamed Project P uses the same 306 horsepower engine as the standard Type R.
- Honda has current plans to put the Civic pickup into production.
Before there was the car-based crossover SUV, there was the car-based pickup truck. Ford had the Ranchero while the Chevy offered up the legendary El Camino. More recently, Australia's Holden produced the Maloo.Now, Honda has entered the fray with a Civic-based pickup. Think of it as a Civic-amino if you will.Advertisement
And it's based on not just any Civic, but the Civic Type R - the fastest Civic of them all.
As cool as the Civic-amino may be, it's unlike it will ever become a production model.
"There are no plans to put this into production," Webb added. "But we will be using it to transport our lawn and garden products as and when required!"
- K'taka govt sets up helpline for complaints on hospitals denying COVID-19 treatment
- Broadway actor Nick Cordero dies of COVID-19 complications at 41
- Elyments OTP verification fails disappointing new users wanting to get on board a day after its high-decibel launch
- ICMR ‘clarifies’ that August 15 was not a deadline for COVID-19 vaccine after experts called out how impossible it was
- If Modi wishes Dalai Lama, it will irk China and win India some local support near the border