How to pair your cooking with your guests' favorite wines, according to a top winery chef
Silver Oak is one of the most prestigious wineries in Napa Valley. Family-owned since 1972, it was the first winery to earn LEED Platinum certification and is the only one in North America to have its own barrel-making facility. High-profile fans include Lebron James, Matthew McConaughey, Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon, and Drew Barrymore.A Culinary Institute of America-trained chef, Orsini will release a cookbook highlighting his techniques in October. In the book, he outlines what types of foods are ideal to cook when a high-quality wine is the star of the meal.Advertisement
"Silver Oak Cookbook: Life in a Cabernet Kitchen" is available for preorder on the winery's web site, but Orsini gave us a sneak peek at some of his tips here. What follows are a set of guidelines for meals you can cook when you have guests that are partial to certain types of wines.
- Even a ₹1 profit from Berger Paints will be better than expectations but that’s hardly a solace
- Best computer speakers for a premium audio experience
- Los Angeles County reports first death due to West Nile virus this year
- Xiaomi to give 2,500 smartphones worth ₹2 crore to needy kids in India
- Best Wi-Fi adapters for PC in India