I read 15 books this year on happiness, productivity, and success - here are the most meaningful insights I've taken away
Peter Macdiarmid / Staff / Getty Images
The bad thing is that one time a stack of said books collapsed on my desk neighbor.
Without a doubt, the books that moved me most this year focused on psychology and behavioral science - and as 2016 draws to a close, I'm reflecting on everything I learned.
Below, I've rounded up the most meaningful insights from all that reading.
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again
- The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association elects Megha Tata as its President for a second term
- The beer ‘cartel’ of Kingfisher, Budweiser and Carlsberg have to cough up ₹870 crore in fines