I read 15 books this year on happiness, productivity, and success - here are the most meaningful insights I've taken away
The good thing about getting to read a lot of books for work is that I'm constantly challenged to rethink my conceptions of happiness, productivity, and success.
Peter Macdiarmid / Staff / Getty Images
The bad thing is that one time a stack of said books collapsed on my desk neighbor.Without a doubt, the books that moved me most this year focused on psychology and behavioral science - and as 2016 draws to a close, I'm reflecting on everything I learned.
AdvertisementBelow, I've rounded up the most meaningful insights from all that reading.
- Apple AirTag, iPad Pro, new iMac with M1 chip India pricing and availability details
- India's largest insurer LIC says it earned new business premium worth ₹1.84 trillion last year
- Leg hair, don’t care: Why showing women’s body hair in Indian ads is long overdue
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital