IBM wants its Watson supercomputer to help you feel better faster
IBM Watson Health just inked its fourth major deal in a move to add healthcare-spending analysis to its suite of products.
IBM Watson Health on Thursday announced the $2.6 billion acquisition of Truven Health Analytics, a company that collects data to find ways to treat patients more effectively while spending less, a concept often known as "value-based care."
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year