India can house all by 2022 if it tries hard. Know more
India can house all its citizens by 2022 with the help of a comprehensive and implementable strategy according to commercial real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield.
The company today jointly released a report with PHD Chamber of Commerce. Here it identified financial inclusion, regional planning,
The report also suggests ways to tackle housing problems in urban areas. It proposes a regional approach where one breaks up long-term development programmes into small five year targets. It also says the government should handle large-scale initiatives to strengthen governance and suggests ways to integrate information and communications technology (ICT) to simplify government processes in all relevant departments.
According to the report, lesser access to loans causes problems to EWS and
According to Cushman & Wakefield’s own research, India will face urban housing demand of around 13 million units by the end 2018. 19% of this would be from the top eight cities in India, LIG and
(Image credit: Indiatimes)
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday