JAMIE DIMON: Bitcoin is a fraud that's 'worse than tulip bulbs'
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says bitcoin is worse than the most infamous asset bubble in history.
The cryptocurrency is "worse than tulip bulbs" according to Dimon, who was speaking at a Barclays Conference on Tuesday according to Bloomberg. He added that "it's a fraud" which will eventually blow up.Dimon said he would fire any trader that transacted bitcoin for being stupid.
Get the latest Bitcoin price here.
- A woman in Rajasthan has tested COVID-19 positive 31 times in the last five months
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates