JAMIE DIMON: Bitcoin is a fraud that's 'worse than tulip bulbs'
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says bitcoin is worse than the most infamous asset bubble in history.
The cryptocurrency is "worse than tulip bulbs" according to Dimon, who was speaking at a Barclays Conference on Tuesday according to Bloomberg. He added that "it's a fraud" which will eventually blow up.Dimon said he would fire any trader that transacted bitcoin for being stupid.
Get the latest Bitcoin price here.
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year