Japan Accidentally Leaks Emails And Sensitive Internal Communications
Cue the Japanese government, which set up a Google shared group and forgot to enable security.From IT News:
Doh!So, in essence, not only was the email compromised of anyone who mailed through that network, but all of their communications were available as well.
That's a potentially huge leak because it's like getting a look at the other team's playbook. Their negotiation strategies have been laid bare.Japan is now conducting an internal investigation into the matter.
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit