MICROSOFT BUYS LINKEDIN FOR $26.2 BILLION
Microsoft is buying LinkedIn for $26.2 billion, the company announced on Monday. Microsoft will pay $196 per share for the company.
Getty Images/Mat Hayward
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOULinkedIn CEO will remain CEO of the professional social network, and will report to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
AdvertisementUnder the terms of the acquisition, LinkedIn will maintain its "distinct brand, culture, and independence."
The deal is expected to be completed this calendar year.Developing...
- Long-lasting laptops with durable build quality
- Sensex has hit a new record but it's not clear if it will trek higher
- The rise in global crude oil prices may make India's April-June exports data look really good
- Baba Ramdev and Patanjali-owned Ruchi Soya wants to raise money from the market again
- Best office chairs for working from home