New Internet Explorer Is 30% Faster Than Other Browsers, Microsoft Says
To that end, Microsoft on Wednesday released a "preview version" of the next incarnation of the browser for Windows 7, IE 11. Microsoft says IE 11 runs 30% faster than other browsers, according to benchmark tests.This browser has many of the features of the IE for Windows 8.1. For instance, it supports multi-touch gestures. While there's scant few Windows 7 touch PCs out there, this will be helpful for enterprises buying new Windows 8 touch PCs and "downgrading" the operating system to Windows 7, which their
The browser has some new features for developers, too, like support for something called F12 developer tools, which helps Web developers analyze their HTML code. Plus, it supports a Web standard called WebGL for 3D graphics.
- 2 more test COVID-19 positive in UP's Shamli district
- With 242 cases in a day, Bihar's COVID tally soars to 3,806
- 123 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; total count 1,339
- 48 COVID-19 cases reported in a day in Gautam Buddh Nagar; total 453
- Top bureaucrats under quarantine after senior IAS officer tests COVID-19 positive in J-K