On a slow Friday afternoon, Twitter got bored and made up a bunch of awful hedge fund names
It was a busy week in markets, but the main action came on Wednesday afternoon when the Federal Reserve announced its latest monetary policy decision.
And so to let off some steam on a slow Friday afternoon, the citizens of the internet - and Finance Twitter - had some fund with the hashtag #badhedgefundnames.You can find all of them here, some of which are bad, some of which were inadvertently the name of real hedge funds, and for your enjoyment we've collected a few of the best (or worst?) below. Advertisement
- BSEB likely to release class 10th result today at 12:30 pm, check @biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- How to create a bank savings account using video KYC
- South Korea reports 19 new virus cases
- WHO temporarily suspends trial of hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections