PIMCO's Flagship Fund Sees Its 17th Straight Monthly Outflow, And It Was Massive
PIMCO's flagship Total Return Fund saw a breath taking $23.5 billion in net outflows in September.
PIMCO, Morningstar, Business Insider
"Of note, the largest daily outflow occurred on the day of Bill Gross's resignation from the firm, while outflows on the two following days were considerably smaller," PIMCO said in a press release.That was the 17th straight month of net outflows for a cumulative total amount of about $92 billion.Advertisement
All of this is part of the legacy that CIO Bill Gross leaves behind as he heads to Janus Capital.
- Curfew, alcohol ban as S Africa extends national state of disaster amid rampant COVID-19 infections
- Noida: 64 people arrested, 1,904 vehicles penalised for violating COVID-19 curbs
- Employ youths who returned due to lockdown in construction of AIIMS in Assam: Sonowal to contractor
- COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 7,000-mark; deaths 332
- Pune records highest single-day spike of 1,088 COVID-19 cases