Security Market In India To Hit $1.06 Billion By 2015
As per a report issued by Gartner, an American information technology research and advisory firm, India will invest more money than ever into security this year. The report has also revealed that the market revenue in this field is expected to touch $1.06 billion by 2015.
According to market experts, this is good news for
In 2013, implementation, technical support, consulting and managed services revenue accounted for over 55% of the total security market. Financial segments like banking are ready to pay more in a bid to expand their businesses in the digital world, but Gartner believes that the security space faces a skills deficit in the country.
This is actually a sign that organisation and experts involved in
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow