Tech Mahindra continues to expand, buys UK-based digital firm for £40 million
Continuing its acquisition spree,
It was only last month that the company had bought UK-based financial services firm Target Group in a deal that was valued at more than 112 million pounds.
"The BIO Agency and Tech Mahindra will create one of the world's leading innovation practices. A combination of BIO's visionary thinking and delivery with Tech Mahindra's IT to Digital Transformation strategy will enable and create digital services," said Tech Mahindra CEO
As per the deal, the company will pay 22 million pounds and the surplus cash upfront while the rest will be deferred, depending on how BIO Agency performs.
The rewards given to the management of BIO Agency will also depend on the revenue that tbey will be bringing in over the next three years.
For fiscal 2016, BIO had revenue of 12.5 million pounds, while for the year before that, it had revenue of 5.2 million pounds.
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar