Tesla Is Surging After Wildly Bullish Analyst Note That Explains How It Can Dominate A New Trillion Dollar Industry
One of the big hurdles in the green energy space is the inability to store it cheaply. Tesla could come out front here, which would be a total game changer."Tesla says it will team up with partners to build the world's largest Li-ion battery pack facility in the US," wrote Jonas. "We reflect the potential for lower battery costs through higher sales volume nearly doubling Tesla's share of the global car market to 90bps by 2028, driving our target increase. If Tesla can become the world's low-cost producer in energy storage, we see significant optionality for Tesla to disrupt adjacent industries."
Disrupting battery technology and the electric utility industry isn't event the whole story.There's also self-driving cars. "For autonomous cars, is there a better-positioned OEM than Tesla?" asks Jonas. "We don't think so."
Here's Jonas's crude diagram laying out the opportunity.
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 58,419 fresh cases, lowest in last 81 days