The $2.3 million Aston Martin Vulcan hypercar is way more insane than we imagined
Aston has confirmed that the Vulcan will be a track-only special edition and will be limited to just 24 cars."Aston Martin Vulcan is, by its very nature, a rare and thrilling supercar," Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer said.
The price for this "bespoke" hypercar is as intimidating as a Saville Row suit cut from shimmering superhero carbon fiber: $2.3 million.
- UltraTech Cement, Grasim, Adani Enterprises, Kotak Mahindra Bank among top Nifty gainers this week
- Modi, Biden, Morrison, and Suga may meet for the first-ever QUAD leaders’ summit this month
- Rs 350 cr in state budget for development of Gairsain capital region: U'khand CM
- Mamata Banerjee releases TMC's candidate list for Bengal elections
- TV prices to rise by ₹3,000 from April 1, 2021