The $2.3 million Aston Martin Vulcan hypercar is way more insane than we imagined
Aston has confirmed that the Vulcan will be a track-only special edition and will be limited to just 24 cars.
"Aston Martin Vulcan is, by its very nature, a rare and thrilling supercar," Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer said.
"Designed and engineered to deliver a genuinely bespoke driving experience that draws on our rich heritage, this car tailors its power and handling to both the capabilities of the driver and the characteristics of the track."
The price for this "bespoke" hypercar is as intimidating as a Saville Row suit cut from shimmering superhero carbon fiber: $2.3 million.
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Zookeepers were stumped when a female gibbon got pregnant while alone in her cage. 2 years later they say there was a tiny hole that she and a neighboring male used to copulate through.
- Not just LIC, 32 mutual fund houses have exposure to Adani Group stocks
- Shark Tank fame Recode Studios raises funds in a pre-series A round
- Sensex, Nifty clock gains with buying in IT and finance stocks
- Ola launches new e-scooter S1 Air, starting at ₹84,999
- India's first solar-powered electric vehicle could cut your daily transportation costs by one-third!
- Love is in the air, but so are scammers: Protect yourself from valentines day dating app frauds