The 7 best apps to make you healthier
Whether the first things you do when you get up in the morning are run and make yourself scrambled eggs or snooze the alarm and eat sugary cereal, those are habits. (Ditto healthy snacking, sleeping regularly, and remembering to call your mom once in a while.) And because habits by their nature tend toward inertia, changing them or developing new ones are hard.Fortunately, many of us carry finely-tuned habit-forming devices in our pockets all day: our smartphones. The best habit apps either prompt you to do something - helping you form a new habit - or help you modify and improve your existing ones.
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar