The best drugstore concealers you can buy
- Concealer is your makeup bag's magic weapon, doing everything from highlighting the high points of your face to brightening dull under-eyes.
- Drugstore concealers are cheap by nature, but that doesn't mean they can't do the job as well as the high-end stuff.
- Our top pick, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, obscures discoloration without ever appearing heavy or cakey on the skin.
Concealer is my ride-or-die beauty product, the thing that I never omit from my makeup routine. I skip foundation more often than not, but I never go without concealer if I'm doing a full look.
The right formula can instantly brighten and even out your complexion, making you look more alert and awake. Of course, concealer is not a one-size-fits-all operation. Some people prioritize coverage for dark circles and fine lines under the eyes, while others are more focused on covering redness and blemishes on the cheeks.
Drugstore concealers are cheap by nature, but that doesn't mean they can't do the job as well as the high-end stuff. Instead of spending $20-plus on a tube of flesh-colored cream or liquid, peruse this list of affordable picks.They run the gamut from light, natural coverage to full, cover-it-all formulas that mask everything from intense purple under-eye circles to severe discoloration.
Here are the best drugstore concealers you can buy:
- The best drugstore concealer overall: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
- The best drugstore concealer with wide shade range: L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer
- The best drugstore concealer for blemishes: NYX Professional Makeup Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand
- The best natural-coverage drugstore concealer: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer
- The best full-coverage drugstore concealer: Maybelline FaceStudio Master Conceal
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.