The best sunscreen moisturizers you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Combine your moisturizer with sunscreen to save time in the morning and protect your face from the sun's rays.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer delivers SPF 30 sun protection along with soothing hydration, making it our top pick for the best sunscreen moisturizer.
Sunscreen is the most vital and the least pleasant part of a morning skincare routine - if you remember to use it at all, that is. Let's be real, there are a lot of crappy formulas out there. I typically find sunscreen moisturizers more user-friendly than their SPF-only counterparts.Sunscreen moisturizers tend to blend in more easily with less pilling and white cast than plain sunscreens. Plus, they combine two skin-care steps into one, so you're simply piling less gunk onto your skin, leaving behind less grease.
Of course, not all sunscreen moisturizers are created equal. A good rule of thumb is to stick with formulas that contain SPF 30 or higher. SPF 15 or 25 simply isn't high enough to ensure you're getting the proper amount of sun protection.
Here are the best moisturizers with SPF you can buy:
- Best sunscreen moisturizer overall: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
- Best sunscreen moisturizer for oily skin: Differin Oil Absorbing Moisturizer with Sunscreen
- Best mineral sunscreen moisturizer: Biossance Squalane Mineral SPF 45
- Best tinted sunscreen moisturizer: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Best sunscreen moisturizer under $15: CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.