The real estate trick billionaires use to sell their penthouses faster and for more money
Luxury New York City real estate is renowned for its top-of-the-line appliances, breathtaking views, and coveted outdoor space. To help a property stand out in this niche high end market, professional stager Cheryl Eisen and her team at Interior Marketing Group use some proven tricks of the trade to transform a space from yet another multi-million dollar apartment into a potential home.
Eisen took Business Insider on a tour of a $27.3 million apartment at desired Manhattan building One57 her team staged to point out some crucial ways to sell a property faster and for more money.
Follow BI Video: On Twitter
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh resigns amid ongoing turmoil in Congress
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022