Now you can get easy loans at an electronics store if you follow these tips
It isn’t rocket science to know that you can buy expensive electronics stores by taking instant loans. However, not everyone can get a
Keep track of EMIs and credit cards
“Keep a regular check on all the loans and credit cards and ensure to make payments on them before the due date month-on-month,” suggested Harshala Chandorkar, COO,
Set payment alerts
She also advises that in order to better manage payments of credit card bills, one should set up an alerts that can constantly remind you of the dues.
Its always best to keep track of your guaranteed loans and make timely payments. “The guarantors
Review CIBIL Report and CIBIL Transunion Score
Before applying for any loan, credit card or finance for electronic goods ensure to check your CIBIL Report and CIBIL TransUnion Score. This practice will help you avoid any unpleasant circumstances in the form of loan rejection. You can always work towards improving your credit history and CIBIL TransUnion Score in case it is low and apply for loans or finance opportunities once it improves.
- COVID-19 patient kept in ambulance for one day for want of bed
- Tamil Nadu government extends complete lockdown in Madurai till July 12
- Vaccine for COVID-19 can t be expected this year:CCMB director Mishra
- COVID-19: UP records 24 more deaths, 757 fresh cases
- COVID-19: 51 booked for holding cricket match in Greater Noida