This first authentic French food truck in Bangalore is driving people 'dingo'
Business Insider decided to catch up with the moving restaurant to find out how the authentic fare is faring in the tech city of
Take a tour and a 'Bon appetite' to your eyes!
Truckloads of french food.
Monsieur Le Gé.Advertisement
They bean(ie) business.
Not just scratching the surface.Advertisement
Monsieur Dupleix (Chicken Croq).
Home-delivered & home made.Advertisement
Fries from the guys.
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow
- Hero Motocorp sold more bikes in second quarter and that will aid revenue growth — but profit may remain under pressure
- OYO rival Treebo raises ₹10 crore from Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Deepak Parayanken of Mozambique Holdings, and others