We tried the fried fish sandwiches from the biggest names in fast-food - and the winner is clear
From the Norse braving the icy northern seas to Columbus aimlessly bumbling into the Caribbean, the ocean has struck fear and trepidation in the heart of man.
A similar feeling of hesitation often accompanies something else from the sea: fast-food fish sandwiches.McDonald's Filet-O-Fish - created for Catholics abstaining from meat on Fridays during Lent - started the trend in 1962. Since then, most fast-food chains have a Lent-approved fish sandwich.
AdvertisementBut are they any good? "Fast-food fish" doesn't sound seaworthy on paper. We decided to taste test fish sandwiches from seven major chains to find out which fishwichs fill our sails, and which ones deserve a keelhauling.
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC