What 13 highly successful people read every morning
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett, for example, spends 80% of his day reading.
So what is the first source that highly influential people check when they wake up?
Here are some resources leaders across industries use to sustain their morning reading habits:
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn
- India's retail inflation dropped below 7% in July for the first time in four months
- Samsung announces Galaxy Watch5 Series with sleep tracking and IR temperature sensor
- India's exports rose to $36 billion in July; trade deficit almost triples
- Rupee, bond yield ends almost flat ahead of the long weekend