What if Batman, Superman and Spiderman were Indian? Watch this video to know!
Just a few days back, we showed you a video of Iron Man and Captain America mouthing the iconic Mere Pass Maa Hai dialogue from the cult movie Deewar.
However, that was just a dialogue, right?
Have you ever thought what would happen to superheroes like Batman, Superman, Spiderman and even Wolverine if they were actually Indians? How would they tackle the constant stares of onlookers, of hungry wives on Karvachauth and especially the traffic?
The team at the YouTube channel Vuclip Studios actually thought about it and you would not believe how difficult the lives of these desified superheroes can be.
Check the video and see if the ‘Indian’ Flash actually runs away before the shop-owner asks him for money.
Image snipped from the video
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 147 new infections
- Rajasthan eases lockdown norms, allows taxis, auto rickshaws to operate in red zones
- Bihar reports 163 fresh COVID cases, tally climbs to 2,737
- UP records 8 more COVID-related deaths; 229 fresh cases take tally to 6,497