A professional cleaner on TikTok shared her easy trick for cleaning a grease-covered oven without using any harsh chemical cleansers
- A professional cleaner shared a
TikTok hackfor easily cleaninga grease-covered oven door without using any harsh chemicals.
- Kacie Stephens, the owner of Sydney-based cleaning service The Big Clean Co., starts by preheating her oven before sprinkling baking soda and then scrubbing with a wet stainless steel scrubber.
- Baking soda is an effective cleaning tool as it cleans the grime and grease that accumulates during cooking.
A professional cleaner is sharing a hack on
Then, Stephens opens the oven door and sprinkles bicarb soda on it.Sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as bicarb soda or baking soda, is a handy substance that cleans dirt, grime, and grease. Baking soda is also an essential ingredient in baking delicious cakes, muffins, and bread.
Once the oven door is warm and sprinkled with baking soda, Stephens runs a stainless steel scrubber under some water and gets ready for the most labor-intensive part of the process.Stephens takes the wet scrubber and starts scrubbing the glass door. "The longer you've left it, the longer you're going to need to scrub," Stephens tells viewers. "You aren't getting out of this one easy."
"I've NEVER thought of preheating the oven. Thank you!" a follower wrote.
Stephens frequently shares simple cleaning and
- Andhra ASHA worker's death following Covid jab triggers protest
- Downloadable e-version of voter identity card to be launched on January 25
- Covid-19 test mandatory for guests attending Varun Dhawan's wedding
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 in pet reported in South Korea
- All iPhone 13 models to come with sensor-shift camera stabilisation, says report