A star trader and US head of equity derivatives just quit Bank of America Merrill Lynch after less than 2 years at the bank
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Apple aims to end its dependence on China, to start assembling iPhone 12 in India from this quarter
- Samsung beats Apple to secure the top spot in global smartphone market in 2020, says new report
- India records 11,666 new COVID- 19 cases in last 24 hours
- Apple says one billion iPhones are now active around the world
- Delhi hit with a low intensity earthquake of 2.8 magnitude